Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It Begins


Hallo.

I'm studying abroad in Sydney, Australia at the University of New South Wales. No big deal. J/k, it's pretty sweet.

Along the way, age-old questions will be answered.
"Can you scare away a great white shark by punching it in it's nose?"
"Do Australian toilet bowls swirl in the opposite direction?"
"Is it true that Australians only drink snake blood and eat freshly killed animals larger than themselves?"
"Adrian, is it true you can out-box a whole swarm of kangaroos?"

Throughout my journey, all will be revealed.

I invite you to visit this blog often, as it will be updated nearly daily (starting February 22nd) with a photo, drawing, or comic of my adventures.

Please take each tale as you would a dark glass of aged wine. Drink them slowly, and let them intoxicate you.

I present to you Tanklad: Bloodbath in Australia.

3 comments:

  1. you must tell me if the toilets do indeed swirl in the opposite direction ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will add you yeayea
    SYDNEY is lovely, as is brisbane! can't wait to see your maniacal adventuress

    ReplyDelete
  3. A "dark glass of aged wine" you say... does that require sniffing, swirling, tasting, savoring, spitting and all that jazz? Because I forgot my good spittoon.

    ReplyDelete