Thursday, February 26, 2009

TH-THERE'S A BURGER ON THE WING!!


I'M NOT CRAZY, I SAW IT, YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME.

Yeah, the flight sucked. 22 hours of being cramped in an economy section of an airplane.

But the fun began immediately after landing.

So far, there's been alot of events with the residential college I'm a part of on campus. We've had a scavenger hunt in Sydney (with public nudity encouraged by the faculty), a huge cardboard fort/water balloon fight, a 12 hour pub crawl, and a harbor cruise! You'll get to see everything soon enufffff.

Also, Australia is filled with burger.



I shall have to assess the situation carefully.

AT ANY RATE, I'll be updating this in either chronological order until I've caught up with all my adventures, or with any particularly cool things I find the day I update.

Classes don't start for a while, so lets chat together!
AIM: Dandy Step
I'm about 17 hours ahead of Chicago time, so plan that shit out dawg.

I'm worried my hiatus has killed any chance of anyone reading this blog ever (forever).

3 comments:

  1. That's what RSS is for, dogg.

    People will read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if there was a burger esp. with cheese i am not sure you would have climbed out and got it. The risk beats airline food. Uncle Rick

    ReplyDelete