Friday, March 20, 2009

:X

I'm sick as a dog <3 I've been getting no sleep at all this week, between St. Patrick's day and all my classes finally getting in gear. I've got a circuitry lab (in which I have absolutely NO idea what I'm doing) and a manufacturing course that requires me to go across Sydney to a separate campus for a 4 hour machining course from 4:30 to 9:30 at night. I shouldn't be complaining though, since they are totally hands-on and awesome instead of just textbook nonsense like the classes I have been taking. ALSO. There is an engineering degree program here called mechatronics, which is basically all engineering fields in one. Alot of people enter this degree program focusing in on ROBOTICS. In fact, I've already met 5 people who want to do robotics with their degree, which is five more than I've met in the ME department back home. What the hell, America? Get on that shit, I can't make robotics on just a mechanical degree or an electrical degree. Stop telling me to make cars, and stop telling me to get a BUSINESS DEGREE. RAGE!!

The birds here are stupid! Look at this asshole!
This jerk wakes me up EVERY SINGLE MORNING 2 hours early before I need to get up. And he's not even the worst one! Apparently kookaburras EXIST. I thought they were just something made up for that stupid children's song! BUT NO, THEY ARE REAL. AND THEY SCREAM LIKE DYING CHILDREN.

But overall things are pretttty sweet. Minus the whole bird thing.

2 comments:

  1. Any idea what kind of bird that is? Also: I love your comic/doodle mashups. Fantastic fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know a lot of people in DA US who want to go into robotics. okay maybe like 2 or 3 but still.

    ReplyDelete