Tuesday, May 5, 2009

All you need now are the chips

(I spent 30 minutes trying to make blogger not shit up the colors and image quality on this drawing, but I give up!)

I forgot that international checks take 28 days to clear, which would mean that if I wanted money to spend, I should have done the whole check thing 28 days -before- I spent all but $8 in my Australian student account.

So here I am, poor and dry. I've got some emergency cash to live on, but between supplies I'll have to buy for a machining course I'm doing, going out and seeing the city will probably be a no-no until I get dat cheese in my account.

Also, between projects and exams and essays, I wouldn't be able to go out even if I had money.

DO WORK. GET PAID.

When I DO get more lettuce and time, here's whats gonna go down:
-Sydney Zine (self published book) Fair
-Taronga Zoo
-Bondi Beach
-Sydney Opera House
-Architecture Tour
-Uluru Rock/Outback exploration?? (if I have time at the end of my semester)

Also, what do YOU want to see from Sydney? Ask, and I shall sleuth it out!

I'll work hard and party harder, this is my promise to you all.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see lots of terrifying wildlife.

    TERRIFYING. WILDLIFE.

    ReplyDelete