Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sorry Guys


I'm not coming back.

I've opened a restaurant using the last of my savings and I'm staying here.

In other news, this solo exhibition thing is driving me nuts.

I've only got 16 small paintings to throw, and I've got no idea if that can even fill up the gallery space. It doesn't help that I have an exam the next morning after the exhibition that I am pretty much clueless on.

BUT SERIOUSLY. I'm going to be judged by hundreds of people based on my art in one of the biggest clubs in Sydney. I'm fucking terrified of that shit.

I've pretty much been locked in my room for the past 4 days doing nothing but painting and studying.


This is why I didn't go to art school. I need to pace myself at one drawing every 100 years, not 16 in four days.

1 comment:

  1. The name of this restaurant indicates that it is just filled with Choys, not just owned by one.

    Also: if this is a vacation, why the hell did you go to school?!? Silly Dwian.

    ReplyDelete