Monday, April 27, 2009

Where I Live

OK MOM. HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF WHERE I LIVE. DOES THIS MAKE YOU HAPPY? DOES THIS PLEASE YOU??

lol j/k mom, u kno u my boo <3<3<3

Oh, and you can click on the images to see bigger versions of them, because I know you're as blind as a bat ;D

So I know I told you I'd be living in an apartment with an ocean view, but this is much better, because its closer to campus, the ocean isn't that far anyway, and only living with internationals in an apartment sounded like it would've sucked anyway. HERE IS BASSER COLLEGE.
Ahh, the atmosphere is amazing. Tropical trees everywhere and birds of paradise growing in the grass! Then you're lulled to sleep by the sound of terrifying birds screeching into your window and the sound of clinking bottles.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS TEXT UNDERLINED? I don't care enough to change it, deal with it.


This is my room! I live alone, which is actually nice and relaxing. Alot more relaxing than living with a boy-shaped-chunk-of-shit like WADE. I hope that everytime I mention his name, he feels my disgust for his existence.

ANYWAY, this is where the magic happens!


Not much to say.

Here's a view of one of the many quads on campus. This one is cool because it has a GIANT SUNDAIL, which warrents yet again more CAPS LOCK.


The thing I like most about Basser, I think, is it's sense of humor and terrifying clown paintings.



No comments:

Post a Comment